HARTINGTON GROUP QUALITY POLICY
As managers, we have defined the business strategy of the company within the framework of Total Quality as a measure that makes the difference in its sector, in order to foster our licensees/customers’ loyalty and ensure their satisfaction through the continuous improvement of the company.
In order to accomplish this we have set the following guidelines and we assume our compromise with them:
- To satisfy every day more and more our customers, becoming established as a leading pharmaceuticual laboratory, meeting our compromises and improving our image.
- To certify the company according to the ISO 9001:2008 rule, in order to obtain recognition from customers and as a guarantee of improvement.
- Compliance with laws and regulations applicable within our field of action.
- Setting goals for continuous improvement of our services, consistent with this policy and that are acceptable by the organization and provide the necessary resources for compliance.
- Promote training and awareness intended for raising awareness and hold all staff responsible in Quality, satisfaction and attention to our licensees/customers so that all staff are familiar with the quality documentation and implementation of the policies and procedures at all times.
We will achieve our goals only by following these guidelines, and thus is the responsibility of management to present and understand this policy throughout the company, as well as to review it periodically together with the objectives, for its adaptation to the evolution of the organization.