In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website and the Internet portal https://www.nasodren.com (hereinafter, the “Web”) is owned by Hartington Business, S.L., with registered offices at Tecnocampus Mataró́ TCM-3 Avenida Ernest Lluch, 32, 6th Floor, Door 3, with Company Tax Code B-61190641, registered in the Company Register of Barcelona, Volume 29304, Folio 066, Page B-156151.
Hartington Pharmaceutical S.L. Unipersonal is a company that belongs exclusively to Hartington Business, S.L., and that also has its corporate address at Tecnocampus Mataró́ TCM-3 Avenida Ernest Lluch, 32, 6th Floor, Door 3, with Company Tax Code B63437735, registered in the Company Register of Barcelona, Volume 36349, Folio 196, Page B-285983. Hartington Pharmaceutical S.L. Unipersonal is the manufacturer of the Nasodren® medical device for all legal purposes.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Hartington Business S.L. and the users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts of Mataró to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
This merchant agrees to not authorize any transaction that is illegal, or that the credit card brands or acquiring bank believe may have the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively impact them. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the credit card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or Cardholders. In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited:
- Sale of medications.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visits, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of Cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and data is processed, we can distinguish between first- and third-party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored on the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the collected information is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalisation cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as a preferred language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Complementary cookies for exchanging social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow you to share content on social networks.
- Analytical cookies: they allow the controller to monitor user behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they make it possible to manage the advertising spaces on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces on the website based on the information collected about the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: they are used to find out in which country the user is located.
How to modify cookie settings:
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.nasodren.com or any other website through your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do so in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for their removal is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome: Click here
- Mozilla Firefox: Click here
- Safari: Click here
- Internet Explorer: Click here
It’s possible that by disabling cookies, the website will not work properly or you will not be able to access certain features it offers.
Cookies used on the web
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Modification of the Terms