Terms & Conditions
HARTINGTON PHARMACEUTICAL S.L. makes the following POLICIES available to you, given that the better informed our CUSTOMERS are, then the more satisfied they are and better served by our staff:
1. Buyer refers to any person who acquires or wishes to acquire any of the products that are shown on the website. Customer refers to any person who acquires or wishes to acquire any of the services that are shown on the website.
2. PAYMENTS: Payments may be made through the PayPal payment platform, which will be solely responsible for the data provided by the buyer, since at no time does this data become known to the Seller. For any problem related to payment or the misuse of this type of data, PayPal shall be solely responsible. On an exceptional basis, payments may be made by bank transfer. The Seller will send the customer/buyer the bank details, but it will not be responsible for or manage any error in the issuance of the payment. All payments must be made in Euros. If the customer/buyer’s account is set in another currency, they must indicate that the payment be made in Euros and any commission generated shall be borne by the customer/buyer.
3. TAXES AND BILLING: All taxes and charges related to the purchase/service contracting will be indicated before making the payment. Once the payment has been made, the corresponding invoice will be sent, in which the applicable taxes and charges will be included in detail.
4. When placing an order, we reserve the right to separate the ordered product or products from our inventory. This will be done EXCLUSIVELY after receiving your payment or confirming your purchase.
5. ALL of our products are NEW, however, most of them include a coded label, which is meant to facilitate the WARANTY procedure for the piece, if necessary.
6. This merchant agrees to not authorise any transaction that is illegal, or that the credit card brands or acquiring bank believe may have the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively impact them. The following activities are prohibited under the programmes of the credit card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder or Cardholders. In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited:
- Sale of medications.
Shipping and cancellation of orders.
7. All our products are shipped using the standard service managed by MRW. These shipping times are specified at the time of purchase. The REAL SHIPPING time is counted from the moment the purchase is made, and only takes into account MONDAY to FRIDAY.
8. Once the order has been shipped, it is the full responsibility of the courier service to comply with the time periods mentioned in the type of standard shipping managed by MRW. Our CUSTOMERS can personally track their package on the Website using the tracking number.
9. We are NOT responsible if there is a delay on the courier service’s side. However, we back your purchase and our SALES staff will assist you in the event there is any problem with the delivery of your order. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the Chat enabled on the website.
10. All our products are shipped using the standard service managed by MRW. These shipping times are specified at the time of purchase. The REAL SHIPPING time is counted from the moment the purchase is made, and only takes into account MONDAY to FRIDAY.
11. If there is any delay in the delivery or shipment of your order, it is the responsibility of our CUSTOMER to contact our SALES department. We can be reached by telephone at (+34) 932212371, or you can send us an email at email@example.com or contact us via our Chat, where we will quickly assist you.
12. Orders will be sent EXCLUSIVELY to the address specified in the SHIPPING information associated with the order.
13. Order cancellation: The buyer may cancel the order within two hours of having made it. Once this period has elapsed, cancellation will not be possible.
Returns and refunds.
14.You can request to return the Product and receive a refund for the price you have paid for it. This request will be made through the “returns” section of this Website, at the following link: https://nasodren.com/returns/, in which the buyer can state the cause of the return.
After sending in the return request, the buyer will receive the amount they paid through the same method by which the buyer had made the payment (PayPal, bank transfer or credit/debit card), within the term of forty-eight hours, counted from the day on which the return request is sent. In the event that the product is defective when it arrives, either as a result of manufacturing or transport, you should immediately contact us through this Website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the Chat enabled on this Website for consultations. Once the defective product has been verified, we will proceed to send you another identical product, or you will receive a refund for the amount paid, depending on the buyer’s preference.