Among the less serious diseases (barring complications) that significantly impair the quality of life of those who suffer from them, sinusitis stands out, especially in its chronic form.
Inflammation of the nasal mucosa and sinuses causes mucus to accumulate. As a result, the characteristic symptoms of sinusitis appear: nasal congestion, runny nose and/or mucus in the throat, facial pain or pressure, as well as a partial or total loss of smell.
These symptoms make going to sleep a torture, due to the difficulty in breathing through the nose and the consequent dry mouth, not to mention the snoring that bothers a partner. During the day, in addition to drowsiness, the light, air conditioning or the heating become an annoyance, working is practically impossible, and eating becomes an exercise in survival since you have little or no taste. In fact, we could list more situations affected by sinusitis, thereby mortifying those who suffer from it.
The symptoms of this disease are due to the accumulation of mucus inside the sinuses. Therefore, the symptomatic relief and cure of sinusitis will be achieved by draining that retained mucus.
But what is the ideal treatment for sinusitis?
The goals of sinusitis treatment should be:
- relieving symptoms,
- accelerating remission and
- preventing complications, especially in the case of acute sinusitis.
So, the ideal treatment should achieve these goals effectively, safely and naturally by draining the mucus accumulated in the sinuses.
This is precisely what Nasodren does.
In the Prosinus study carried out in Spain with the participation of 287 ENT practitioners that included 2,610 patients with sinusitis, it was shown that:
- 1.- Nasodren, used in monotherapy (alone), reduces sinusitis time to cure more than any other product normally used to treat this disease: decongestants, corticosteroids, saline sprays, antibiotics, mucolytics, etc
- 2.- Nasodren used alone reduced sinusitis time to cure even more than the combination of 2 or 3 of the mentioned products.
- 3.- When Nasodren was used in combination with some of the aforementioned products, the sinusitis cure was faster.
Other studies have shown that Nasodren reduces the time to resolution of symptoms and improves the quality of life of sinusitis sufferers.
All clinical trials (30) have concluded that Nasodren is a very safe product as it is not absorbed and does not produce adverse effects.
Finally, it should be noted that Nasodren is a 100% natural product, containing only lyophilized extract of cyclamen, without any excipient or preservative.
Nasodren is 100% natural, with no rebound effect
Effectively reduces nasal congestion
Buy now HERE